Imagine a foreigner on the street walks up and talks to you. He seems to be asking you for directions. What would you do?

On martes, 21 de octubre de 2008 0 comentarios




I'd do my best trying to conversate!!
I like English (^н^〟)





I'd use Right?! Left?! Straight?!






I'd pretend I didn't see him~ ♪♪
Just kidding (lol)






Actually, this happened to me. I went together
with him the whole way! I spoke Japanese
the entire time, though!
Well, it worked out somehow.






I'd say, "I'm sorry, (-_-) I don't speak English"
[Note: in Japanese...]
and run away!





I'd ask, How are you?






I'd take him to the police box [station]. (^ ^; ) (lol)
Well, if I understood at least a little bit,
I'd show him the way, but if I couldn't
at all, I'd take him to the police!!






I'd help him! I'd ask, May I help you?





I'd say Can I help you?
and explain the way in English!

0 comentarios: