Question: What's the one thing you always buy when you go to the convenience store?

On domingo, 3 de febrero de 2008 0 comentarios






Takahashi: Chocolate.
Niigaki: Oolong tea!! I never fail to buy it・・・☆ And then・・・Seasonal items!! I'm weak to those ^▽^;
Kamei: Pickled plums!! I buy everything, like dried plums, crunchy plums and plum-flavored candies.
Michishige: Recently, it's been Japanese hotchpotch. Why is convenience store hotchpotch so delicious~??☆☆
Tanaka: Chocolate ♪ ⇒ I've been eating that like every day lately (●´E`●) Yogurt ♪ ⇒ I like to eat the frozen kind ♪ I highly recommend ☆ Vanilla flavor ☆☆☆
Kusumi: Chocolate!! I just keep buying it without even thinking. (haha)
Mitsui: Plums, choregi salad, and gummi candies ^□^ As for plums, I like crunchy ones ☆ I've gotten hooked on choregi salad recently! And I'm always carrying gummi candies around, I keep a lot with me ^□^
JunJun: Japanese hotchpotch.
LinLin: Fruit, milk, and yogurt.

0 comentarios: