Pocket Weekly Q&A.

On miércoles, 19 de marzo de 2008 0 comentarios

Question: What is your favorite one-pot dish?

Ai-chan: Kimchi pot.Pork is definitely a must!!

Gaki: Hmm~ It's hard to say~ I've started to really like Motsunabe recently. ☆ I also really like the South Korean Chige dish. ★ However!!! Of course, the absolute number one dish... Mix together vegetables, mushrooms, Maroni noodles, and chicken eat for a healthy pot. ★ "This dish is both healthy and good for you, even if you eat a lot!★"

Eriri: Shabu-shabu ★

Sayumin: Sukiyaki suki suki ★★ [Sukiyaki - I like it!]

Rei-chan: Mizutaki ~(≧▽≦*) But whenever I return to Fukuoka, I start thinking( ̄^ ̄) that I want to eat some Motsunabe・・・♪゙

Koha: Kimchi pot!! Its red color is irresistable!!
Mitsi: Mizutaki ^□^ It's a safe choice, and my No. 1 pot dish ♪ My favorite ingredient is Kuzukiri, so I always add three bags of it. (haha) Also, the combination of chicken and pork is perfect, so I always add both!

Junjun: Kimchi pot. I like the spiciness!

Linlin: Fresh seafood pot.

0 comentarios: