Question: What food makes you feel, "This is summer!"?

On martes, 19 de agosto de 2008 0 comentarios





Melon.





Shaved ice ☆ We used to have an ice-shaving machine
at home, and were eating shaved ice every summer. ★゙
By the way, I love lemon flavor!!






Cold noodles!!
Soy-sauce flavor, please ★★






Soumen [noodles] ☆ Lunch during the summer holidays
is always soumen. ↑ When I was in 1st grade,
one of my front teeth came out and the soumen
got stuck there (sweat drop) >_<;





Shaved ice ☆ Strawberry flavored (●´∀`●)
Even if it colors the inside of my mouth,
it's red ★ and therefore ★ cute. ♪ Ehehe ☆彡






Shaved ice!!
I want to pour some milk on it ★゙






American cherries ☆ I eat them every summer,
so I'm leaning more towards american cherries
than to sakuranbo [cherry]. ^□^
I always feel like eating them during the evening,
but somehow I end up eating them in the morning!!
I love firm American cherries ^□^






Seedless melon ●^U^●





I definitely like some ice cream and melons. ★
Actually, I've been eating those every day lately. ★

0 comentarios: