Question And Answer.

On martes, 16 de octubre de 2007 0 comentarios

Question: What are you conscious of while you're singing?

Takahashi: Rhythm, I think.
Niigaki: I try to not mess up any of the lyrics, and make sure my shoes don't slip off (haha)
Kamei: Cool voice!! I try to keep that in mind!
Michishige: Rhythm.
Tanaka: I change my style of singing depending on the song ☆ Maybe that doesn't make sense, but... It depends on how I feel!!
Kusumi: When it's a bright song, I try to sing and convey my happiness directly to all the people listening. I'm not sure if that comes across, but if it does even a little, then I'm happy.
Mitsui: At concerts, I try to remember to take time to breathe. After all, it's all about rhythm.
LinLin: I concentrate on my Japanese pronunciation.
JunJun: I try to be really careful when pronouncing Japanese.

Lo siento, esta vez no tuve tiempo de poder traducirlos...

0 comentarios: