Question: Among your fellow members, what about you makes you think, "At this, I definitely can't lose!"

On miércoles, 18 de junio de 2008 0 comentarios




Years [her age]、、、。 lol





The feeling of youth!! lol






The feeling I like when doing
the "jump" during concerts.
I definitely can't lose at that ★






Simultaneous equations!!





A strong will・・・??
If I were to get in a fight・・・
I'm sure I wouldn't lose (lol)






The number of moles on the palms of my hands!!
I aim to be the number one star for this ☆ミ






Fraternal Love!! Because I have many sisters.
Of course I like my older sisters, because
no matter what, even if you're feeling down,
they'll look after you. I always treasure them!!
I LOVE sisters (^^)v






Being able to eat more spicy cooking
than anyone else.





☆ My self-confidence ☆

0 comentarios: