When you're on tour, is there something that you always have to take with you? (Give your reason, too.)

On lunes, 2 de junio de 2008 0 comentarios





My red towel. It's a towel that I've used
since I was little. If it's there, it calms me.





A cup of soup.






Salty stuff!! Pickled plums and konbu and stuff ★★
When I eat sour things, my power goes UP↑UP↑






My sneakers and slippers!! The sneakers are the ones
that I always use at rehersals. After rehersals are over,
I change into my slippers ↑>▽<↑





Glitter ☆
(for my hair and the skin around my eyes ● ̄∀ ̄●)






Chocolate!! It's to raise my sugar level!!






An inhaler!! It's rare when it gets to the
point where my throat hurts so much that I'm
unable to sing, but I never know when it's going to
go bad, so I always have it in my bag. ☆ I don't
use it very often though... haha






My cellphone.
So I can talk to my Chinese family and friends.





A picture of my mother and father!
I look at it and it's like I'm getting their support!
It gives me strength.

0 comentarios: