If you could be number one in the world at something, what would it be?

On viernes, 11 de julio de 2008 0 comentarios




Movies! Like a Hollywood star ★
I want to walk down the red carpet!!
That's my big dream.





I want to be the happiest person in the world ★






I want to bee the woman with the most
beautiful hair in the world ★
That's why I treat it every day!!






Cuteness ★ On the outside and inside,
I want to improve everything about my appearance ↑↑





The cutest girl in the world ♪...??
Maybe (lol)






I want to have the most fun life
in the world ☆☆ ↑ Like this!!






I want to be the most dependable friend in the world!!!
I think friends are really important, so I want my friends
to be able to rely on me, and I want to rely on them
more, too ♪ Basically, I want to be the one
with the most loving friendships in the world!!






I want to be the person who always
looks the youngest in the world.





I want to be the most HAPPY in the world!!

0 comentarios: