Pocker Weekly Q&A

On martes, 22 de julio de 2008 0 comentarios




Basil.





☆Tomato☆ and ☆basil☆






Any sauce is good, but one thing that always
makes me think, "Ooh, I like that! I want to eat it!"
is spaghetti with trimmed chicken meat in it ★






The Mentaiko spaghetti my mom makes ★★
It's the best in the world >▽< Recently, she has been
putting seafood and mushrooms in it as well,
flavor power UP ↑↑
It's also very healthy ^▽<☆☆





Pasta with a cream sauce or genovese sauce ☆
I love basil pasta ♪♪






Seafood pasta ★★
Mrs. Shrimp, Mrs. Crab, Mr. Octopus, and Mr. Squid.
LOVE ★★






I like spaghetti carbonara and white creme pasta,
but I also like tomato sauce, and japanese-style
mushroom pasta!! But to be safe, I'll say spaghetti
with Tarako sauce on it.






Mentaiko spaghetti.





Mentaiko spaghetti, fresh seafood spaghetti,
seafood in tomato spaghetti...
Lots of different kinds!

0 comentarios: