You're going on a trip somewhere. Are you the type who plans thing carefully? Or do you go without a plan?

On viernes, 11 de julio de 2008 0 comentarios




Without a plan!
But sometimes I work on one.





I make a plan ☆*>▽<*






No plan ★★
I can't do it unless I don't have a plan ★






I'm definitely a careful planner ↑>▽<↑





Uh... It depends on whom I'm
going with, but I usually decide
when I go! When I get there,
I waste time wondering to do (-_-)






I usually come up with a basic plan,
then have fun ♪ later! As long as it's fun,
I'll do anything *>▽<*






I usually plan before I go! When I was
in middle school, it was fun to not plan
at all and just hang around, so I wasn't
a planner back then. But since I came
to Tokyo, I don't feel like wasting my
time now, so I break down places I want
to go into careful detail!






I plan first, then play it by ear.





I'm not a planner... Ha ha ^▽^

0 comentarios: