Pocket Weekly Q&A: What in Morning Musume do you think you are in charge of?

On miércoles, 30 de julio de 2008 0 comentarios





Hmm... what should I say?? Maybe boke?
I don't think I'm good at that position but・・・。
I don't know. (lol)





I'm in charge of Yokohama.






In charge of lazing around!!・・・ That's not very good, is it?
★★ Well then, I'm in charge of pumping people up!!
I'm enlivining.






Primairly, from my lines, I'm in charge of shouting ♪♪♪





In charge of being free to do my own things on a whim... (lol)






I'm in charge of multiple things!!
Anything is good with me!!






In charge of seeming like an old woman!!
That wasn't my intention, but I get told this
all the time!! Well, I think it has to do
with the characteristic Kansai way of talking
and the sound of my voice.






Probably in charge of being the boke.





In charge of Chinese, and being a glutton. haha ^▽^

0 comentarios: