Question: You've been challenged to a food eating competition. What kind of food can you eat a lot of?

On martes, 6 de mayo de 2008 0 comentarios


Full Story



Sakuranbo ♪ cherries ★





Maronii [potato noodles]...(lol)
For some reason, I've been getting into
maronii a lot recently ★ Other than that,
a big parfait or something like that!? (lol)
Hmm, I wonder what else I would do?!!
Something like Pineapple!? Ah!! But it'd probably
make my tongue tingle!? (lol)






Pickled daikon!! I like its texture!!






At a warm place, Ice cream ♪♪
Because even without chewing,
it melts in your mouth. ♪





☆Meat☆ (●´V`●) Maybe a steak.






Everything, bring on the gorging~!






Definitely strawberries ☆☆
I'm sure I couldn't lose ☆☆
That's how I feel ^□^






ICE





Fruits!!!

0 comentarios: