f you could be in a unit with one other Hello Project member who's not in Morning Musume, who would you like to be with? (Please give your reasons.)

On martes, 23 de septiembre de 2008 0 comentarios




Aya-chan. We're similar but different.
But my face is too small, so maybe that would be bad.





Makocchin ★
It's been so long, and I want to sing with her again ★






Mano-chan ★
Because she's called "Eri" too ★






Sugaya Risako-chan ★★
I really want to have an influence on her ★>▽<♪♪






Nakazawa Yuko-san ★(-^∀^-) If I could pair up
with Nakazawa-san, I'd want to sing something
exciting like an anime song, not a ballad!!
Like Kudo Shizuka-san's "Blue Rose" *^ U^* v!!





Airi ©
★★ Airi © could sing and I could dance!
I even thought up a name for us (lol)
"Sweet Airi ★ with Boss Koharu!"






Kanna-chan.
Since being in last year's C-ute new member
performance, we've become friends, and
people say I look like her, so we get along
like twins * So, I think it would be fun
to be in a unit with her *






Kumai-chan!!
She's tall, so I would look small next to her ★゙
Because I'm the tallest in Morning Musume.





"Umeda Erika" ^▽^
She has an interesting personality, we're the same age,
and we both have "ri/li" in our names,
and I like "ume (plums)"...... HA~HA~

0 comentarios: