Question: What's a habit you want to break, but can't?

On martes, 30 de septiembre de 2008 0 comentarios




I'm always pulling at my hangnails.





My mother says I eat too much...
I play with my eyelashes...






I pop my knee joints ↑↑






I rub my belly. It's so soft, so it feels good ^□^;
To break that habit......
I'll lose weight!!!






It's not really one I want to break (lol),
but I fold my arms! (← Sayu told me about that ↑↑)
The reason is, during rehearsals, I cross my arms
and it looks like I'm not thinking about anything,
or I look like I'm stuck up. That's what Sayu said...
I wonder if that's what she really thinks I'm like... (lol)





I open my mouth without realising it. Wide open...
It seems that my mouth is always looking for food...
(sweat drop)゙






Now that I think about it, I tend to smirk ^□^;
I think that when people see that up close,
it makes me look bad, so I want to fix that.
But the muscles around my mouth
are already laughing... ^□^;






I forget a lot.





I always eat too much, so I want to fix that.
But can I? HA~HA~^▽^

0 comentarios: