Question: If you had just one piece of paper that could grant you a wish, what wish would you write on it?

On martes, 2 de septiembre de 2008 0 comentarios





To get taller!





To become able to use magic ★゙






To have more adult-like handwriting ☆






Give me perfect pitch, please!





If it's just one thing, I want to go back to
the first year of middle school (->∀<!!!
That, or... getting thinner please... ( ashamed; )






To be healthy for my whole life ☆彡
Like not getting colds,
and definitely not getting hurt!!!






To be healthy until I die、、、☆
To repeat, I've always thought that
being healthy is the most important thing,
but I want to be healthy *






I want to get thin! [lol]





When I'm ready to eat,
I want to have food appear before me.
I want a magic steak!

0 comentarios: