el pocket weekly question & answer, lo siento, una vez mas por problemas con el tiempo, no se los he podido traducir!!!, pero prometo despues hacerlo

On miércoles, 9 de abril de 2008 0 comentarios

Question: Between riding the world's scariest rollercoaster or going into the world's scariest haunted house, which would you choose?







Full Story







Neither <_> (sweat drop)
But, if I were to do one, it'd be the
roller coaster. No monsters!





I would ride the world's scariest
roller coaster. Jeez, I really dislike ghosts.
That's because recently, a ghost has
been following me ^□^ (sweat drop)






I'm sorry...(sweat drop)
I really can't pick (cry)






I hate both <_> (sweat drop)
If I was to choose one, and was given
1 million yen to do it, ★
I'd ride the roller coaster!!





I'm hesitant to say either  ̄3 ̄ ... haha.
Maybe the haunted house (sweat drop)
but if I were in the middle
of a lot of adults!
...then I would go ~( ̄∀ ̄;






The world's scariest haunted house.
With earth-shattering speed,
I would run to the exit and leave,
so there'd be no problem!






Maybe the world's scariest
roller coaster (sweat drop)
On things like rollercoasters, it's okay if
I close my eyes. ^□^ (sweat drop)
That's what I'm thinking. (sweat drop)






The rollercoaster! I also like
haunted houses, but I don't go in alone!





The world's scariest rollercoaster.

0 comentarios: