Question: Is there something about which you've thought, "Certainly this year, I want to challenge myself with this!"?

On martes, 1 de abril de 2008 0 comentarios



Full Story



The success of "Cinderella the Musical"!!
I want to make it our best theater performance so far.
It's a big goal, but I want to challenge myself
with that sort of thinking!





To change my hairstyle!!! ^▽^v
I've made it short and stuff ・・・?!! ^□^






Going to a cafe by myself!
★dokidoki★






Math Problems ☆





This year certainly, will be...
I want to start appearing more often in dramas
and variety shows someday!! (-・V・-);






Soon, I will challenge myself to make umeboshi!!
"People want to eat it~!!"






I want a concert at Shiga [prefecture] to be
added to the concert tour >_< Of course, we've had
handshake events there before, but many people
tell me, "Please come to Shiga!" I also want to
go there because it's my hometown >_<






I want to be able to make tastier cakes!





I want to challenge myself to try skiing!

0 comentarios: